Pay rates starting from £12 per hour.
Who we are
At Helpr we’re different: We put our Care Partners at the heart of everything we do. When we started Helpr we realised the only way to solve the social care crisis was to pay Care Partners more, provide continual training and job progression, offer flexible working and create a support structure that empowers you to care. And we succeeded! Using our smart technology Helpr app you can set your own schedule and work the hours that suits your lifestyle. You’ll also never be buried in paperwork again – our app stores all your care notes and patient information making your job easier. Sign up to Helpr today to be part of the Social Care Revolution.
Why Work For Us
We put people before profit. We care about carers, and that’s why you’ll receive numerous benefits for working with us, including:
- Excellent rates of pay – minimum £12 p/h with the ability to increase pay rates
- Free training to achieve the Care Certificate. Plus access to over 250 courses to boost expertise and earnings
- Continual development & career progression
- Flexible hours – you choose when you want to work
- Full support network
- No zero hours contracts – they’re not fair!
The Job Role
Whether you are currently working in care looking for your next step up, or ready to launch your care career, we have a role suitable for you. Your day never has to be the same again with requirements ranging from:
- Personal care
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s care
- Home help & Companionship
- Respite care
- Live-in care (full-time or part-time)
- Overnight care
- Support for Appointments & Errands
- Visits, Outings & Trips
- Food Preparation