Caregiver helping senior woman pay her bills

We help you afford the care you want.

Paying for care

Anyone with less than £23,400 in liquid assets (i.e. excluding the value of their home) is eligible for financial assistance from their local social services. The actual amount of support awarded is dependent on a number of factors, such as pension entitlement.

Those with liquid assets above this sum must pay for their loved ones care privately.

We understand the options available seem complex and daunting, which is why we’re here to help. Our Care Experts can help you access the best professional advice, clearly explain your available options and work with you to progress your social services claim.

Call us on 07593 547937 or fill out the form so we can help you with your funding options.

Get the highest standard of care right in your home.

Enter your details and we'll be in touch.

or call us   07593 547937