Access to and use of the web and mobile applications is provided by Helpr Limited subject to the following terms:
1. By using Helpr Applications you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the applications. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use any of the Helpr Applications.
2. Helpr Limited may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Helpr Limited. Your continued use of Helpr Applications after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
USE OF Helpr Limited Applications
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Helpr Limited software or content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Helpr Limited software or content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Helpr Limited software and content requires the prior written permission of Helpr Limited.
4. You agree to use Helpr Limited software and content only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of Helpr Limited software and content. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within Helpr Limited software and content.
DISCLAIMERS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
5. Helpr Limited software and content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Helpr Limited , its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will Helpr Limited be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of Helpr Limited software or regardless of the form of action.
7. Helpr Limited does not warrant that functions contained in Helpr Limited software or content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Helpr Limited software or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying Helpr Limited or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Helpr Limited and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Helpr Limited, or any other third party.
Any information gathered about you from our website, applications or from the services we supply, is held in confidence and is not passed on to any third party.
Helpr Ltd is registered with the information commissioner and is compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998. We respect your privacy, so we operate a strict opt-in email policy.
You will not receive any ongoing communications from us unless you have chosen to. If you are receiving email from us and no longer wish to, simply email us at [email protected] with ‘remove me’ in the subject line and we will remove you from our list. Alternatively, write to us at:
1 Ashley Avenue
Epsom KT18 5AD
9. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on Helpr Limited applications or content (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
10. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
591 London Road, Cheam, Sutton, Surrey SM3 9AG
Registered in England and Wales, Company Number: 10218209
11. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.